• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dont chemtrail me bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMcFailure

Bluelighter
Its been pissing me off lately so i figured id ask others. whos been seeing these hideous chemtrails being sprayed on population centers, this shit falls and disperses like a cloud/spray unlike a contrail which is water crystal formation. The ones i saw recently over east coast USA had teeth like gears. I am pissed & something needs to be done. Articles have surfaced in local papers since scientific peoples agreed. i have pics but too lazy 2 upload atm.

What did u see & where.

i heard speculation on aluminum 2 trigger mini ice age so we dont go into a "hot cycle" but havent seen evidence except the fact they are fucking spraying me!

I don't really understand what chemtrails are all about. Some people think they are a conspiracy, others think they are just normal jet trails.. either way I think they mess up the pretty sky.

What I don't get is, if they are just regular trails left from a jet, why do all jets not leave them?

its usually in a cross pattern, im not sure what the deal is but the usual beautiful blue sky took on a dirty tint of gray after those jets came through. Most planes at high altitudes leave contrails which are frozen water crystals which disappear shortly after they are made where as this other crap makes a cloud and falls on populated areas & many people myself included watched the vapor fall(on us:X).

The below thing HAARP isnt necessarily related but is definitely not a good toy to be playing with.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=haarp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

What I don't get is, if they are just regular trails left from a jet, why do all jets not leave them?

because they're only left by planes flying through colder, upper altitudes. Water vapor wont freeze if the plane is flying lower.

Ah, okay. Well I'm not too worried about it. I mean, I would never say for sure, anything is possible. It just isn't something I feel a strong intuition to be wary of. Not saying you are wrong for being concerned about it Frosty. :)

You know what bothers me even more is crop dusting. :( I live in an agricultural area and get sick if I go driving in the country when they are dusting. Its so hideous that we put those poisons on our FOOD. I buy organic whenever I can.

clip_image052.jpg

I have no opinion on this issue. But I really wish that I could find a physical, mathematical explanation of why there is some dispersion in the particles of the contrail in the center while the others are perfectly uniform (I've searched to no avail).

the contrail is the trail out the back an airplane of white very high in the sky. The water that is condensing/crystallizing/freezing maybe dirty from the exhaust fumes(and maybe lowering it's freezing point) but for the most part they are suppose to disappear early and be right behind the jet where as the chem one's just make a big cloud and disperse/fall over a wide area & can be seen in cross patterns.

Last edited:
They're just water. Water vapor is one of the largest components of a jet engine's exhaust. At a high enough altitude, they over-saturate the thin air, and emerge from gaseous form into liquid; if it's cold enough, they freeze.

Depending on the time, altitude, winds at that altitude, etc., they can either disappear quickly or linger. The contrails featured in the photograph above almost certainly were left at different times and different altitudes.

There is no such thing as chemtrails.

Well, I appreciate both sides of this giving your opinion.

If there was some conspiracy happening with these trails, I am not sure there is much we could do about it. :\

Frosty,

As you are well aware, the US government and Raytheon are partnered on the HAARP project. Whether or not the technology developed by Nikola Tesla that led to the development of HAARP and similar facilities is being used for insidious purposes is certainly open to debate. Whether or not HAARP has had an impact on climatology, meteorology, or seismology is also open to debate. The most alarming implications are those of mass mind control or debilitating communications systems, and even those are major long-shots even when presented from Prison Planet's perspective. I would not count on Prison Planet as an unbiased source for anything if I were you.

Are government and private industry involved in some less than savory uses for powerful untested technologies? Probably. Is the NWO involved? Maybe. I don't buy for a moment HAARP's claim (from their webpage) that all documents related to the project are unclassified. It's an overbroad statement that does not account for the internal processes of the partnership between defense and private industry. Make what you will of that.

Heuristic's given the best explanation for "chemtrails" that exists. It's just the byproducts of jet engine combustion that freeze at high altitudes, giving the appearance of cloudline trails. That's it.

Wikipedia did a nice job of explaining this. Read it.

IMO, the mind controlling, zombifying shit that comes out of the television is a hell of a lot scarier than anything that comes from the sky. :\

I heard I think it was on NOVA, that on 9/11 when all planes were grounded that the surface temp rose a pretty significant ammount in the U.S. because of no jet trails.

Hmm... to me this is quite interesting.

I've heard people talking about chemtrails. I wouldn't abruptly disregard

I wouldn't disregard anything. I find the best path is to neither completely disregard theories or automatically believe them. But I think that this automatic trusting that the powers that be care about us, our health, or our well being in any form is incredibly naieve...

yes, incredibly. I would say that the VAST majority of Americans at least pay lip service to this anti-trust stance.

IMO, the mind controlling, zombifying shit that comes out of the television is a hell of a lot scarier than anything that comes from the sky. :\

QFT.

People believe what the box in their living room tells them. That's like some shit out of a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.